Placing an order with K-Agriculture means that you agree to the terms and conditions set by our company. Also, K-Agriculture will be your supplier of products and services since the approval from both parties in the contract.
1. Samples Shipping by Air and Sea:
Customers will receive FREE samples, and but you have to pay for the shipping fee.
As one of the best companies that can offer air freight services, we will take care of high-quality, well-handled products within the length of 3 to 5 days.
2. Order shipping by Air and Sea:
- Small packages: door-to-door shipping & all-in shipping
Small packages purchased from K-Agriculture will be sent in the form of door-to-door shipping or all-in shipping, depending on customer choice. Moreover, sample orders are shipped by renowned companies, such as DHL, VPS, FedEx, TNT. As such, these companies will ensure that you receive a reasonable delivery time.
- Large volume packages: containers, semi-covered or bareboat.
Large volume packages will be the main package with low value when purchased from K-Agriculture will be sent by sea in containers, semi-covered or bareboat. There is also a complex customs procedure, and so the shipping price will be lower.
2.1. Beneficial impacts:
Air transport only accounts for 1% of the volume but accounts for 20% of the value of the total import and export goods in international trade.
Airfreight has the 1st place in transporting the following items:
- Letters, parcels
- Courier goods
- General cargo
- Goods with high value
- Goods that are perishable over time
- Goods that require fast delivery to meet market needs and opportunities
2.2. Benefits of Air shipment:
- Natural routes, shortest routes
- Less dependent on terrain conditions
- Fast speed, high mobility
- As the safest mode of transport due to the fast transit time, the probability of risk is lowest. The route flies directly in the air, so it is less dependent on terrain and geographical factors
- Always use high technology
- Simplify documents and procedures
2.3. Benefits of Sea shipment:
- Great transport capacity
- The cost is among the lowest among the modes of transport due to the large tonnage of ships
- Suitable for transporting most types of goods in international trade, especially bulk cargo such as ore, coal, grain, oil