To start a Vietnamese coffee wholesale business, you will need to know about the Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale market, including every small fluctuation.
- 1 Brief information about Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale
- 2 Main location of Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale
- 3 Factors that affect the Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale price
- 4 Finding reliable Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale suppliers
- 5 The leading Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale suppliers
Brief information about Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale
When it comes to Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale, people may know that it is very famous for its quality and uniqueness.
Definition of Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale
Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale refer to the sale of large quantities of coffee beans at a reduced price to domestic and international organizations, businesses, and individuals.
The most popular products of Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale
Vietnam is known as the second world’s largest coffee bean wholesaler and the top-notch supplier of Robusta. By the late 1990s, Vietnam had become the leading coffee producer in Southeast Asia and, after Brazil, the world’s second-largest producer and exporter of green coffee beans.
- Arabica: Despite accounting for just 7% of Vietnam coffee output and difficult growing conditions, the price of Arabica coffee is greater than that of Robusta, implying that Arabica coffee producers in Vietnam may earn much economic value. The price of Arabica coffee is expected to be about $3727.5 per MT in 2020, with Vietnam coffee producers producing 93.3 thousand tons. This type of coffee is very popular in the European market because they are interested in high-quality coffee. The Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale industry should direct to Eastern European markets, especially Poland, where an increasing number of coffee shops are located.
- Robusta: Robusta beans are the mainstay of production and are responsible for 97% of Vietnam’s total output volume. The Robusta of Vietnamese coffee beans wholesalers is an excellent alternative for markets or wholesale purchasers looking for high-quality coffee at a reasonable pricing. Depending on the quality, the price of this variety of coffee can range from 1600 to 4500 USD/MT.
Reasons to buy Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale
Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale have many competitive advantages compared to other wholesalers
- Abundant and stable coffee supply: Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale has a plentiful and consistent supply of coffee. Although there are periods when output is reduced due to the effects of climate change or epidemics, Vietnamese coffee yields are generally consistent year-round due to the large number of coffee-growing locations dispersed across the country.
- The price is lower than the global market: because of excellent topography, climate, and weather conditions, the price of Vietnamese coffee is always lower than the global average, therefore it does not cost much to enter such problems. Furthermore, low prices are due to the vast Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale output.
- High-quality products: A low price does not imply a low level of quality. Arabica coffee beans from Cau Dat – Da Lat is generally considered to be among the greatest Arabica beans in the world.
- Government support: The Vietnamese Government has paid much attention to develop the Vietnamese coffee industry such as building a coffee factory in the mountainous area and signing the EVFTA – which brings many benefits to Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale activities.
Main location of Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale
There are 3 main areas that provide products for Vietnam coffee companies.
Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale in the North of Vietnam
Son La and Dien Bien in Vietnam’s northwest, are known for producing high-quality, consistent Arabica coffee.
- They are one of the first sites in Vietnam to grow and produce coffee trees, according to Vietnam coffee makers.
- As a result, Vietnam coffee beans wholesale are frequently found here, with all coffee collected being transported to these facilities for processing.
- Son La produces 30,000 tons of coffee per year with over 20,000 hectares of coffee, while Dien Bien produces 13,000 tons per year, making these two sites the “King of Arabica coffee in Vietnam.”
Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale in the Central Highlands
When it comes to Vietnam coffee beans wholesale, it is impossible not to discuss Central Highlands, the country’s Robusta coffee heaven.
- Buon Ma Thuot Robusta coffee beans have long been recognized for their rich and distinctive flavor that distinguishes them from coffee beans from other areas, thanks to the advantages of having a fertile basalt red terrain and suitable climatic circumstances.
- The Cau Dat district of Da Lat is particularly well-known for its Arabica coffee beans. Da Lat’s unique and charismatic Arabica coffee beans are produced thanks to the chilly, foggy atmosphere and ideal height.
Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale in Quang Tri
Quang Tri is another well-known coffee-growing area in Vietnam. The French picked Khe Sanh more than a century ago to establish enormous coffee plantations. Over the years, more than 8,000 households have worked in the area’s coffee-growing fields. This is the place that provides specialty Arabica for Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale activities.
Factors that affect the Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale price
There are some major elements that impact Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale prices.
Effect of supply
Due to the impact of the October 2020 flood and the dry drought in May and June 2020, Vietnam’s coffee production is predicted to drop by 15%. Other reasons that cause lack of supply are that many coffee areas are old, and the slow re-cultivation rate leads to a decrease in coffee output. This means that coffee prices have been continuously falling for a long time.
Effect of demand
Vietnam’s coffee exports have decreased since the beginning of the year 2021, mainly due to the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on global coffee consumption. European Union (EU) market high interest in quality coffees is a great opportunity for coffee exporters. Vietnam’s coffee industry should direct to the niche markets of Eastern Europe, especially Poland – where it is increasing day by day. Vietnamese coffee bean wholesalers can take the opportunity to push up the price of coffee.
Effect of shipment
Lack of containers and rising sea freight rates, especially shipments to the US and Europe – 2 biggest coffee consuming markets of Vietnam. This is one of the reasons that Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale price cost more when shipping to another country, although the FOB price of Vietnam is usually lower 5% than Brazil, still cannot compete with this country.
Effect of Government’s policies
Recently, Vietnam and the European Union have signed the Free Trade Agreement, which brings benefits to Vietnamese coffee bean wholesale activities. This can lead to the decrease in coffee price of Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale compared to other regions. In short, there are many elements that impact the Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale price but the Vietnamese coffee price only slightly increases, because the wholesalers also stably adjust the price to assure the exporting activities.
Finding reliable Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale suppliers
There are many ways and platforms that make it easier to find a reliable Vietnam coffee beans supplier, which are:
Google is the most popular search engine in the world that can provide you millions of results in just a second. If you want to look for Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale, for example about prices or terms, you can search on Google, specifically, customers can search by the keyword “Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale” or “Coffee beans wholesale in Vietnam”,… There are many reliable sources, which are usually on page 1 or 2 of search engines with many good reviews, that provide you with trustworthy information.
- E-commercial platforms
Besides Google, the modern world now can help you easier when finding sellers because there are many e-commercial markets where you can find anything related to purchase and sell items, such as Alibaba and Vietnam yellow pages. You may see a variety of suppliers of Vietnamese coffee bean wholesale.
The leading Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale suppliers
There are 5 top Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale brands in Vietnam that have high reputations.
K-Agriculture Factory is one of the leading companies distributing Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale to the international market, with a 25-year history of delivering Vietnamese agricultural products to the world.K – Agricultural is also working with a partner, Vietnam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade – Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency – VIETRADE, to promote Vietnamese coffee wholesale to international markets like the EU, the United States, and Japan. Before being preliminarily processed and released to domestic and international markets, the products are carefully selected and handcrafted to ensure the quality of each coffee bean.
Whatsapp: +84855 555 837
Trung Nguyen Legend
Trung Nguyen Legend is a Vietnam coffee company that specializes in coffee production, processing, and trading, as well as franchise, distribution, modern retail, and tourism. Trung Nguyen Coffee is a well-known Vietnamese coffee beans wholesale brand that is sold in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Whatsapp: +84855 555 837
VinaCafe Bien Hoa
Vinacafé Bien Hoa is considered the number one instant coffee producer in Vietnam, successfully developing two brands Vinacafé and Wake-Up, accounting for 41% of the instant coffee market share. Besides, Vinacafé BH also leads the country in product quality, business efficiency, technological innovation, creativity and successful application of scientific and technical advances.
Whatsapp: +84855 555 837
An Thai Cafe
- An Thai Cafe – Saigon An Thai Joint Stock Company was established in 1992, is a leading corporation in the field of coffee production, distribution and export with 2 brands: AnThaiCafe, Hip Coffee. Main products include: paper filter coffee, roasted and ground coffee extract, powdered coffee, instant coffee
- An Thai has 2 coffee production and processing factories
- Productivity: Coffee powder and roasted beans 16,000 tons/year, 3in1 milk coffee 8,000 tons/year, instant coffee 4,000 tons/year
- Main export markets: USA, Russia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, Indonesia,…
Whatsapp: +84855 555 837
La coffee Roasters – SON DUONG COFFEE CO., LTD
Son Duong Coffee Company Limited is a producer and supplier of coffee ingredients, bringing quality coffee from excellent raw material areas such as Nam Ban, Buon Ho, Dak-nia, Tram Hanh – Da Lat, and LangBiang Plateau. The total annual capacity of the factory is: 5,000 tons for export and domestic market.
Whatsapp: +84855 555 837